Leadership Development Series
Hosted by Steve Francis
- Leadership development series 2019
There is a clear connection between school effectiveness and leadership. Schools are such complex places that it is essential that all school leaders are highly effective (including aspiring leaders).
To support schools to build leadership capability we will be offering a range of professional development sessions especially for school leaders and aspiring leaders in 2019.
The sessions run from 1.30 to 4 pm and are being offered in a range of locations. You can choose to attend just one session ($249 per session) or all four sessions ($749).
- Leading Highly Effective Staff Teams – Term 1
- Getting Traction – Leveraging Your Time and Leadership – Term 2
- Building Trust – Today’s #1 Leadership Skill – Term 3
- Great School Cultures – What are they and How Do You Build Them? -Term 4