- Articles Posted by Steve Francis
2020 has been a massive year for all, especially school [...][...]read more
1 There is no one in the staffroom at lunch [...][...]read more
The research is clear about the impact of quality leadership [...][...]read more
Whilst there aren’t many people who ‘like’ having a difficult [...][...]read more
In the last edition of School Leadership Insights, I shared my key [...][...]read more
RECENT NEWS AND UPDATES
- 10 Things School Leaders Can Do Next Break to Improve Their Own Well-being
- Is It Burnout or Demoralization?
- The Importance of Strengths Based Leadership
- School Leaders Need Atomic Habits
- 5 Signs Staff Morale is An Issue At Your School (and what to do about it!)
- Most emotionally intelligent people have these 12 traits. Which do you have?
- Difficult Conversations are the Currency of Leadership
- Staff Well-Being Is MORE Important Than Ever
- Are Your Report Cards A Waste Of Time?
- What Do Excellence, Equity and Well-being Look Like in Reimagined Schools?