News and Updates
- Articles Posted by Steve Francis
Emotional intelligence is an important skill in leadership. Research shows [...][...]read more
We are certainly experiencing challenging times in schools. Being optimistic [...][...]read more
The uncertainty imposed on the start of the school year [...][...]read more
RECENT NEWS AND UPDATES
- Leaders Are Not As Good At Reading People As They Think They Are
- Learn From the Mistakes of Not-So-Great-Bosses
- Leaders Need Four Types of Capacity
- Are You a Great Boss?
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Five Principles of Deliberate Optimism Can Help in Challenging Times
- Time Poor, Exhausted and With Limited Options
- Three Crucial Priorities in the Current Uncertainty
- Embrace The Suck
- Could Thinking Like A Monk Help?