- Articles Posted by Steve Francis (Page 4)
I love Sir Ken Robinson’s latest analogy to describe the [...][...]read more
A purposeful, efficient, effective and concise leadership development presentation. Steve [...][...]read more
If you had to write your own report card and [...][...]read more
Steve Francis’s session was engaging, challenging and inspiring. An outstanding [...][...]read more
Steve’s presentation at our conference was super! Very audience engaging, [...][...]read more
Conference evaluation sheets rate Steve Francis as a highly effective, [...][...]read more
RECENT NEWS AND UPDATES
- Is Your Leadership Team Sharp and Aligned?
- Would Your School Benefit From “The No Complaining Rule”?
- 2018 Book of the Year?
- Did Your Key Messages Set Your School Up For An Awesome 2018?
- Avoid Being An Adrenaline Junkie This Year
- Make 2018 Great – Focus On YOU!
- 5 Things Principals Should Avoid in 2018
- Leadership Compromises
- Celebrating World Teachers Day
- Speaking at EduTech in 2018